Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Movie

Now I don’t have enough time to watch movies like before, but I love them!
I always try to have some free time to watch them. Actually I love watch programs concerning about cinema like 7mo vicio that recommend a lot of good stories and no popular movies and documental. In relation with that, I haven’t seen many classic movies, but I remember some like,  Dirty dancing and Grease”,  which are very funny and very simple stories ( of course that to the epochs in they were created were really good).
I can`t say what is my favorite movie, but one of the movies I like the most is “Life is beautiful” created on 1997 and directed by Roberto Benigni. This movie reflects the love of a father to avoid the suffering of his son. With humor and creativity, he was able to create a fantastic and pleasant story of competition, like a fun race that they (he and his son) have to win. The context of this movie is in full Nazi-Jewish conflict and, particularly, in a Nazi death camp. I have seen this movie like 10 times and I always have discovered something new.  I recommend this movie; it is really sad at the end but is a good and emotional story. However, if you want to understand and know about the Nazi- Jewish conflict, this movie is not a good option.
I would like to go to the cinema more frequently, but sometimes it seems very expensive to me so I prefer buy movies and watch them into my bed or with fiends. Another option is watch movies trough a web page called “cuevana” that is free and has a variety of movies and TV series. Watch movies from my house is more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment