Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Beautiful South.

Mm... Holidays, I love Holidays!  I usually spend my summer in the beautiful south central of Chile, specifically in Vilches which is a rural zone localized in the mountain of Talca, near to Maule lagoon. In general, I spend a half of my holidays in Vilches with my mom and a few cousins and the rest in a beach named El Canelo where I stay with my mom, my dad and my dog.  My family is very relaxed so the things that we usually do is walk into the forest near to the beach (amazing view) and take fun pictures,  also we watch a lot of movies and play cards. We used to take with us some friends but now we prefer be alone because is more relaxing and less preoccupations.
My last holidays were great, I spend two weeks in Vilches and I knew a lot of new and nice places, it was like an adventure and I really enjoyed the nature and the fresh air. I think that I want to spend my next vacations at the same place, because there are many places that I don’t discover yet. I would like to know the southern part of Chile and see the native nature and the pretty colors that I imagine there.  Well, of course that I would like to know another country like India, Japan and France. India is my favorite country because there have an amazing variety of cultures, religions and strange traditions.  I hope do this in a few years more, but for now I just can save money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment