Monday, May 2, 2011

Free time!

In this moment I need free time, because with the University and all the work that means be there, I don’t have enough time to be with my friends, watch a movie or just sleep for a long time without be worried about anything.
Well,   but everything depends of our own perception of free time. Now I appreciated a lot be with my classmates and just drink a beer in the grass that is my free time now. My regular activities before entering to the university  are: ride a bike with a close friend, read a good book, go out to eat something delicious with my parents, go out at night and dance a lot, make earrings, etc; I’m still doing all those things but, obviously, in a less frequently.
Now, I’m doing yoga, that helps me to be more relaxed and try to have the control of my mind in adverse situations. In the other hand, I’m very exciting to see the new dance performance of a really good friend, that makes me happy!

Usually I want to do new things, all the time; I would like to learn about cinema, about circus, be aware about student’s situations, etc. 
Well I hope have a little more time to do all the things that I want, but for now, I don’t have another option that enjoy that I have and be happy with small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment